Well, fine - i'll update - I guess no one liked my idea that I thought was so great about telecommuting congress-- and i left it up there through SO SO much retarded ridiculous BS and interesting stuff I'd have loved to write about (LOL@Barack Obama winning the nobel peace prize) - but I guess that'll just have to be lost to history. Ah well.
Nothing all the huge has gone on recently- Prop 8 is up for trial, which I have alot of thoughts on which I dont have time to go into now, but will soon - Limbaugh though.
The left is being accused of Mccarthyism, and its fairly true, but really, I think the whole limbaugh debacle is actually going to end up being a really good thing for the republican party and for limbaugh too, because I cannot IMAGINE, that if he has any sort of responsible or decent attorneys, that he would NOT sue for defamation/slander/false light.
This is something I think alot of people forget about when they go on public tirades about people - and that is that yknow, you cant actualy tell blatant lies about people with impunity, when such blatant lies impute to those people immoral and/or other reprehensible characteristics that would damage the reputation of the figure. Its illegal, and the damages are presumed, which means you don't even have to prove up damages, damages are presumed, and the defendant has to DISPROVE damages.
Slander is not a nice thing to be sued for, and its not an easy case to win, but its winnable and if I was Limbaugh, I think I'd run it.
LOL@all those people who are like "oh limbaugh is always lying and this and that" -- How nice would it be able to say WELL GUESS WHAT? AT LEAST LIMBAUGHS NEVER BEEN SUED FOR SLANDER, AND CHRIS MATTHEWS HAS BEEN! AND BY LIMBAUGH OF ALL PEOPLE!
So for the love of Christ Rush, sue those fuckers for defamation - and have your lawyers look up the tort of "false light" which is slightly different than defamation, and which may not apply to someone as famous as you, but it really depends on whatever jurisdiction you'll be suing in, which is another horribly difficult question to figure- but hey, now that your not buying the rams, you can hire a team of attorneys to figure it out for you!
Please email me for my resume if interested, thx.
PROPOSITION 8 - is something that i will have to get to later, but is something which i take a lot of heat for, by people on both sides of the fence, for my position on it and how i voted on it. Meh.
IM NOT CRAZY THEYRE ALL CRAZY
imo
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment